Since we are a small business, last minute cancellations affect us greatly, therefore we ask for your understanding when we must adhere to the following policy:
Deposit of one night's charge or valid Credit Card number on file required to secure reservation.
No cancellation fees within 24 hours of making / confirming the reservation or if cancelled at least two weeks prior to reservation. A fee of $35 will be charged when cancelled between two weeks and five days prior to your reservation. Cancellations within five days of reservation will be charged one night at the room's rate. Cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit, Gift Certificate or charged to your Credit Card on file.
Information for your stay and reservation.
Thank you for not smoking inside our home and rooms. (Smoking is permitted outdoors, with consideration to other guests.)
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
Our couples oriented B&B and its antique decor is only appropriate for adults and children over age 12.
Room rates are listed with each individual room and are current for January 1 to December 31, 2013 . Weekends are Fri, Sat. Weekdays are Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs.
A two night minimum stay requirement on weekends from May 1 through December 31. Certain Holidays will also require a two night minimum. You may check for last minute availability for one night stays.
Each additional person in a room (room size permitting) over the regular double occupancy will be charged $25.00 per night.
Check-in time is after 3pm and we prefer before 7pm. Special arrangements can be made with advance notice.
Check-out time is by 11am.
Full complimentary breakfast is served at 8:30 am, a second seating will be at 9:30 am, if necessary.
Enjoy our beautiful grounds with flower gardens and herb gardens, gazebo, lighted walkways, fountains & many seating areas.
Please sign our guest book and most of all enjoy your stay!
- In addition to our guestroom accommodations , we also have country cottage rentals available.
Large Groups (Weddings, Family Reunions, Corporate Events, Etc) Policy
- We would like to welcome your large group to the After Eight Bed & Breakfast. So that all our guests can enjoy their stay we ask that you conform to the following policies:
- Large groups are defined as groups that require five (5) or more rooms (of our total of 10) rented by (or on behalf of) the same party or event (wedding, family reunion, corporate event, etc.). All large group rentals must be pre-approved at the time of reservation (to avoid confusion later).
- There is a requirement of an advance and non-refundable (except as noted below) payment of 50% (one half) of the total anticipated room rental and local tax and service fee (10%) for multi-night stays; the remainder is due at check-in. The balance will be charged on a credit card used to secure the reservation. For one (1) night large group stays, we require 100% of the amount (also non-refundable) be paid at time of reservation.
- Cancellations that are made 60 days or more before the scheduled group arrival will result in partial refund of the advance payment, minus a charge of $25.00 per room (to cover administrative costs).
- Partial cancellations and changes of reservation dates may not be accepted due to availability and minimum stay requirements. Refunds for early departures or partial cancellations (minus a $25 per room fee) will only be made after the room has been rebooked for the previously reserved days.